Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote
The New Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote Control was designed to work with almost all TV, Audio, DVD, streaming devices and set-top-boxes.
What's New with Version 5?
- Added codes and fixed Power issue with Channel Master code.
What's New with Version 4?
- Increased the code database to include many more codes
What's New with Version 3?
- Macro ability has been added.
This remote allows up to 5 keys having macro functionality.
This remote can program a maximum of 15 steps per each macro.
Whats New with Version 2?
- Improved IR strength and field-of-view when using remote
- Netflix key relocated to a more accessible area on remote
- Now operates 4 Devices
- More extensive code database
- Now works DirecTv and more Roku Enhanced TVs
The Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote control is great for combining up to 4 remotes into one for your home entertainment use. The RRU401 can easily be programmed to work most all brands using the provided instructions. The RRU401 is a 4-Device Universal remote and can be programmed for use with up to 4 devices using the TV, DVD, STB and AUX modes. The remote includes popular features for your TV like APPS (if applicable), CC, Sleep, Menu and of course, all other buttons for normal operations.
- Download FREE manual at http://www.anderic.com/rru401
- Programs for TVs, DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Sat Boxes, Set-top-boxes, Audio equipment, Roku and more.
- Smart keys for HOME, NETFLIX, APPS
- 4-Device Universal
- Extensive code database
- Learning ability
- Full key Back-lighting for easy use in dark rooms
- Large easy to read buttons
- Can individually assign any keys to automatically punch-through to mode of your choosing
- Can program for multi-unit combine POWER off/on of multiple devices with the single press of the POWER key
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Optional screw for battery cover (included)
- Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
- 1-Year Replacement Warranty by Anderic.com
Pre-programmed for the following:
TV - LG (2698)
DVD - Samsung (3229)
STB - Motorola (5260)
Audio - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
Note: The following codes must be programmed under TV mode, and disabling "ROKU PUNCH-THROUGH (no D-Pad)" is required (see instructions in manual).
- TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
- Hisense Roku TVs - Code 2722 (EN3A32, EN3B32HS, HU-RCRUS-18)
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2723, 2724 (NS-RCRUS-16, NS- RCRUS-17, NS-RCRUDUS-17, NS-RCRCA-17, NS-RCRUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-19, )
- Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16, LC-RCRUS-17, LC-RCRUS-18, EN3B32R)
- LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)
- Haier Roku TVs - Code 2654 (HTRR01)
- Hitachi Roku TVs (101018E0002, 101018E0003)
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRU401 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
Roku Stick/TV (but will work all other Roku boxes that accept IR)
Amazon Fire Stick
To operate this remote, please refer to all instructions located in the operating manual below.
- RRU401.4 Operating Manual (PDF)
- RRU401.3 Operating Manual (Printable) (PDF)
- RRU401.2 Operating Manual (Printable) (PDF)
- RRU401.2 Operating Manual with Codes (Single Page) (PDF)
- RRU401 (ver. 1) Operating Manual (PDF)
- RRU401 (ver. 1) Key Mapping (PDF)