RRLC16.2 Universal Roku Remote Pre-programmed for Sharp Roku TVs
The Anderic RRLC16.2 remote control replaces the original Sharp LC-RCRUS-16 remote control. This remote needs no programming to replace the Sharp model above, however, this remote is a full Learning universal and can work with all Roku TVs and Roku Players. See the provided operating instructions in the downloads section below.
The Anderic RRLC16.2 remote control is ready-to-go, out-of-the-box for Sharp Roku TVs. No programming is necessary, simply install batteries into this high-quality replacement Anderic remote control and you will be watching Netflix in no time. We guaranteed compatibility, and we provide a 1-year limit warranty.
- Better than original (remote) quality
- No programming needed
- Works identically to the original remote (possibly may have different shortcut keys)
- Includes NETFLIX, AMAZON, RDIO, and MGO shortcut keys
- Optional screw for securing the battery compartment (great for keeping kids out) - Included
- 1-Year Warranty on all Anderic® remotes
Guaranteed-compatible with the following models:
- Sharp LC-RCRUS-16 remote control
Note: if you do not need the GAME key (the key with game controller icon on it), please use Anderic model: RR-LC-18. This model (RR-LC-16) is not compatible with Sharp Roku TVs' remotes without the GAME key.