Anderic RRUR01 4-Device Universal for Roku®
The Anderic RRUR01.2 is pre-programmed to work all Roku 1, 2, 3, & 4 (entire list below) streaming players. The RRUR01.2 is a 4-device universal and can be programmed to your Roku, TV (including CRT, HDTV, Flat-panel TV, Roku TVs), and soundbar (or other audio equipment), as well as Set-top-boxes (Cable, Sat, DTA). It is already pre-programmed to your Roku Box and Roku Enhanced Insignia TVs. This remote will also support all Roku smart TVs (TCL, Hisense, Insignia, LG, Element, and Sharp but require a 1-time programming).
- Full backlight (great for use in low light rooms)
- Programs for 99% of TVs and Audio equipment
- Works with Vizio, Samsung and Sony sound bars
- Works with Roku enhanced TVs.
- Preprogrammed to work with all Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3 & Roku 4 units. (Does NOT work Roku Sticks)
- Works via infrared signal (non-RF), line-of-site is required.
- Has LEARNING ability. This allows for transferring codes from your original remote.
- Comes with a screw for the battery cover. Use is optional.
- Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
Default programmed codes:
TV - Insignia Roku Enhanced TV
DVD - Samsung Blu-ray
STB - Roku Streaming Box (2730)
AUDIO - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Pre-programmed to the following Roku Streaming boxes:
Note: When operating, the RRUR01 requires direct line-of-site with your Roku box.
Roku LT (2400)
Roku LT (2450)
Roku HD (2500)
Roku 2 HD (3000)
Roku 2 XD (3050)
Roku 2 XS (3100)
Roku LT (2700)
Roku 1 SE (2710)
Roku 2 (2720)
Roku 3 (4200)
Roku 2 (4210)
Roku 3 (4230)
Roku Express (3700)
Roku Express+ (3710)
Roku Premiere (4620)
Roku Premiere+ (4630)
Roku Ultra (4640)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
- TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
- Hisense Roku TVs - Code 2722
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2723 (NS-RCRUS-16)
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2724 (NS-RCRUDUS-17)
- Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16)
- LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)
- NOTE: CHANNEL KEYS WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE TV DOES NOT SUPPORT THEM.
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRUR01 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
Amazon Fire Stick